System tt 1650
Maximum effectiveness when removing the dust generated by the abrasive belts, thanks to high efficiency cleaning and cooling systems with limited use of compressed air.
Improved finish quality and a longer lifespan for the abrasive belts, thanks to the long belt (9,500mm) that ensures better cooling and less clogging due to dust.
Maximum work precision and sensitivity with the innovative PWM automatic differentiated pressure of the “EPICS” electronic sectioned slide block, that adapts perfectly to the surface to be smoothed.
WORK CENTER FOR FINISHING PAINTED PANELS IN PREPARATION FOR POLISHING
System TT 1650 is the ideal choice for all companies looking for the highest levels of finish on “hi-gloss” panels. The two long counter-rotating transversal belts perfectly prepare the workpieces for the mechanical polishing and buffing processes.
• Cross units with sanding belt length 9500 mm
• Large diameter pulleys, independent for sanding and chevron belt
• “EPICS” electronic pad with “PWM” differential variable pressure technology
• Vacuum hold-down table for small pieces processing
• Constant pass-line from the floor
• Total management of the machine through “Hydra V-Pad” control panel with 10,4” touch-screen
For Brochures, Videos and more information on the System tt 1650 fill out the form below.