System bt 44 1350
Doubled productivity, with the integration of a lower unit structure and a higher unit one, in a single machine.
No machining limits for both panel sides, with the possibility to install any working unit on both supporting structures.
Excellent finish results, even in heavy duty conditions, thanks to the robust supporting structure and the innovative pneumatic pressure bar locking system in steel, ensuring that the pieces are constantly and firmly held throughout the machining operation.
BOTTOM/TOP CALIBRATING SANDING LINE
Processing center with lower and upper units, designed for large woodworking firms. Able to machine both sides of the piece in a single machine stage.
• Calibrating unit with 250 and 320 mm diameter roller
• Grooved steel or rubber coated calibrating/sanding rollers
• Heavy floating pressure bars
• Vacuum hold-down table for small pieces processing, with electric fan embedded in the machine
• Cleaning roller unit
• "Hydra V-Pad" electronic control
For Brochures, Videos and more information on the System bt44 1350 fill out the form below.